Ready, Steady, Assemble! Welcome to international assembly!
The assembly is designed to collect educators internationally and nationally in Helsinki, capital of Finland, to share research, experiences and knowledge relating globally relevant issues in diversity of social and health care education.
IN THE INTERNATIONAL ASSEMBLY YOU WILL HAVE A POSSIBILITY:
- To listen to excellent international and national keynote speakers
- To join interesting and thought-provoking panel discussion
- To hear TerOpe key government project outcomes on social and health care educators’ competence areas to educate excellent future professionals
- To hear about TerOpe key government project’s model for continuous education
- To hear about TerOpe key government project’s new study module in digitalization
- To present your research
- To network and build new collaborations in research and education of social and health care continuous digital network on national and international levels!
The International assembly is free of charge. Join us in Helsinki!
Professor Amanda Kenny
Editor-in-Chief of highly ranked international journal in Nurse Education Today, La Trobe University, Australia
Häme University of Applied Sciences, vice chair in the National Teacher Education Forum appointed by Ministry of Education and Culture, Finland
University of Helsinki, chair in the National Teacher Education Forum appointed by Ministry of Education and Culture, Finland
Call for poster abstracts until 30.6.2019
Registration until 22.9.2019